Affordable Wedding Videography
Included With Every Package
First off, we don’t limit our coverage. It is our firm belief that if you hire us to capture your wedding day, then you’ve hired us to capture the whole day.
Full coverage of the toasts and other speeches given by family and members of your wedding party, for you to review and relive for years to come.
Complete coverage of your cake cutting, garter/bouquet toss, and any other special events you have planned during your reception, all uncut.
We condense all the meaningful events of your special day into a 5-7 minute film highlighting key elements and telling the story of your big wedding day.
- $1,000 – Most weddings go by so quickly that the bride and groom have a hard time remembering everything – this 15 -30 min- documentary-style short film is our solution to that. This package is ideal for those wanting to relive the unique day in its entirety several years down the road or to include those friends and family members who were unable to attend.
- $600 – Drones are an amazing addition to your wedding footage and we certainly love using them. The angles and shots a drone can give us help contribute to the professionalism we want you to feel is present when you watch the final cut of your wedding film. We absolutely recommend a drone if you are interested!
- $1,000+travel – We will shoot with you before or after the wedding to create a custom-made film that shows off you and your fiancé, capturing your engagement story. We will compile it together in a creative 3-5 min film. These are a great alternative to the picture slideshow at the rehearsal dinner!
- $150 – Send us your photos and choose 2-3 songs from themusicbed.com and we will create a 7-10 min picture slideshow to be played at your rehearsal dinner, giving you one less thing for you to think about while planning your big day.
- $750+travel – The rehearsal dinner is a time where family and friends have a chance to gather and share a meal together. This is a 3-5 min film made to relive the sights and sounds of your rehearsal dinner. We’ll be sure to record any speeches made by family or friends or any rehearsal events that your family has planned.
- $1200 – The RED camera option gives you the chance to work with the same camera used on films such as the Lord of the Rings Trilogy or Guardians of the Galaxy 2. This camera is a step above normal professional grade cameras you will find with wedding videographers, and allow videographers access to large format, ultra-high-resolution film.
- $750+travel – This is a 3-5 min film showcasing the happy couple trashing the wedding dress. Bridal party and any others are welcomed. We will set aside an additional day of shooting (separate from the wedding) and bring a crew to capture a fun and creative session of you trashing your wedding dress.
- $150 – Sometimes couples want ALL of their footage from that day. There are a lot of sights and sounds that don’t get featured in the films, so we are willing to ship you a brand new hard drive loaded with all of the final films as well as the raw video footage, sound from the day, and music we used in the highlight film.
Rooted Pine Films: Wedding Videography
- Production takes time! Due to the volume of projects we have, estimated delivery is between 2 – 4 months, but varies based on season. Trust us, it’s well worth the wait, and the films will become priceless ways to vividly recollect these memories for years to come. Each client is important to us and deserves our full attention in developing their films.
Affordable Wedding Videography is our purpose here at Rooted Pine Films. Investing in high quality wedding videography will lead to a lifetime of treasured memories for you and your loved ones.